|| Defines how a profile is projected on to the mesh element.
- Trim — Trims the mesh element.
- Project — Projects the profile onto the mesh element. The projection is placed as a separate element.
- Imprint — Merges the projection into the mesh element.
|| Sets the direction of the projection.
- Orthogonal — Projection is taken normal to the cutting profile.
- View — Projection is taken normal to the active view.
- Vector — Direction of projection is determined by two points.
|| Controls the deviation tolerance when faceting a curved profile element. For example, when using a circle as a profile to project, the circle will be faceted first using this tolerance. If the profile is a line string, or polygon, tolerance has no effect.
|| If on, the profile element is retained.
|| (Method set to Trim only)
- External — Retains the external portion of a projected closed trim profile. If the profile is not closed then the results may be incorrect.
- Internal — Retains the internal portion of a projected closed trim profile. If the profile is not closed then the results may be incorrect.
- Both — Retains both sides of the projected trim profile.
Setting may be changed prior to accepting the construction.