Using Web Help
The Web help is provided to access the extensive OpenUtilities Substation documentation. The Web help opens in your default web browser.
The Help window consists of two panes — the navigation pane on the left and the topic pane on the right.
The navigation pane has the following tabs:
- Contents — used for browsing topics.
- Index — index of help content.
- Glossary — glossary of the help content.
- Search — displays the search results.
- Tool Index — index of the tools.
- Key-in Index — index of key-ins.
Context-sensitive help is also available. Hypertext links, which appear in color and are underlined when you hover the pointer over them, let you move easily between related topics.