Used to flatten or project a curve-type element, such as a line string, complex chain, complex shape, or B-spline curve, into a specified plane. This tool is designed to process digitized data or imported curves that are not currently planar but meant to be.
You can access this toolbar from the following:
|| Sets the normal direction for the flatten plane.
- Automatic — Computed by an averaging process based on the selected element.
- Closest Standard Plane — First, a normal direction is computed by the averaging process as is done in the Automatic case. This resulting plane is compared to the standard XY, YZ, and XZ planes to see which is closer. The closest is used as the flatten plane.
- Drawing XY Plane — Parallel to the design cube's xy plane.
- Drawing XZ Plane — Parallel to the design cube's xz plane.
- Drawing YZ Plane — Parallel to the design cube's yz plane.
- View — Parallel to the view.
- User Defined — Defined by three data points.
|| If on, the original curve is not deleted.