|| Sets how elements are added to complex shape.
- Manual — Each element is manually selected.
- Automatic — After the first element is selected and accepted, if endpoints of additional open element(s) are within the Max. Gap distance of each other, they are included automatically until a closed shape is created. Where there is a choice of two or more elements (at the endpoint of an element) then the process lets you choose to either Accept the highlighted element, or Reset to see the alternative(s).
|| The largest distance allowed between consecutive elements, if Method is Automatic.
If zero, only elements that connect (have a common endpoint) can be added.
|| If on, connected lines are added to the boundary as line strings. If you select only connected lines, the tool produces a primitive shape element rather than a complex shape.
|| Sets the type of shape created.
- Solid — The shape created is solid (can be hatched/patterned).
- Hole — The shape created is a hole (cannot be hatched/patterned).
|| Sets the active Fill Type.
- None — No fill
- Opaque — Filled with Active Color
- Outlined — Filled with Fill Color (outline of shape takes the Active Color)
|| Complex shape is filled with this color and optional gradient if the Fill Type is Outlined; otherwise disabled (dimmed).