To Define Default Grid Settings
- Open the Options dialog from any of the following sources:
- Select Standards (within the Project Options), then select the Grid/Snap Settings tab.
- Define the settings for the X and Y grid line spacing and snap mode intervals in the fields provided.
- If the user selects the Enable Grid/Snap Lock check box for a drawing mode, the snap-to-grid feature will be turned on automatically when items are placed or moved in a drawing.
- The Seed File column specifies the name of a seed file for each drawing mode. To change the seed file, click inside the Seed File field and make a selection from the drop-down list of seed files that appears. Changes to the seed file settings will only affect pages that are created after the change is made.
- Select Apply or OK to load the new values.