To Create a New WorkSpace
In Windows Explorer, make a copy of the
Example" or the
Example" workspace which is located in this folder after a default
installation of the software:
C:\ProgramData\Bentley\OpenUtilities Substation CONNECT Edition\Configuration\WorkSpaces
Copy both the folder and the configuration file named, Substation Example.cfg
- Rename both the copied folder and the configuration file to a new name for your organization such as, "MyCompany."
- Start Substation and from the Welcome dialog and select the Start a Work Session button.
- Select the WorkSpace Selector and choose Create WorkSpace to create a new WorkSpace.
- Enter a name for your workspace such as "MyCompany" and point the Root Folder path to the "MyCompany" workspace.
- Click OK to create the WorkSpace.