General Raster Features Disabled in DWG Workmode
When you operate in DWG workmode, the following functionality is disabled by default:
- Auxiliary information — Any feature allowing to assign a logical name and description to image attachments is disabled in DWG mode.
- Images from server — Raster Manager allows the attachment of images accessible through a ModelServer Imager or Bentley Publisher server. However, access to image servers has been blocked from the Raster Manager interface when working in DWG mode.
- Display control of images — OpenUtilities Substation allows to specify whether or not to display the images in a specific view port. This capability is disabled in DWG mode, so that Raster Manager will display the images in ALL views or in NO view at all.
- Independent scale factor along the x- and y-axis — When modifying an image in OpenUtilities Substation , it is possible to scale it along the x- and y-axis using two different scale factors. The feature is not available in DWG mode.
- Image clipping — Raster Manager's mask clipping functionality is disabled in DWG mode.
- Tint color — When working with images in DWG workmode, all tint related tools and dialog items are disabled.
- Display gamma — The display gamma setting is made unavailable while in DWG workmode and has a default value of 1.00.
- Print gamma — The print gamma setting is also made unavailable while in DWG mode and has a default value of 1.00.
- Print control — You can control the printing of an image through a button in Raster Manager's main dialog. This feature is not available in DWG workmode.