To Script an Actor
- Select the Script Actor tool.
- Select the actor, either graphically or from the drop-down Actor List menu in the tool settings.
Accept the actor.
The Script Actor dialog opens, containing fields for scripting movement, rotation, and scaling for the X, Y, and Z axis. The only manipulations that can be scripted are those that were defined when the actor was created. All other actions are greyed-out.
- In the Start Time field, type the beginning frame number or time.
- In the End Time field, type the end frame number or time.
- In the remaining fields, type formulas where desired to parametrically specify the actor's position, rotation, or scale.
Click the OK button.
The Script Actor dialog closes, and the script entry is added to the list in the Animation Producer dialog.