To Place a Multi Lane Traffic
- Select the Place Multi-Lane Traffic tool ( split button).
- In the Place Multi-Lane Traffic tool settings window click the Add Lane Entry icon.
In the Add Lane dialog, make the appropriate settings and click OK.
The lane entry is added in the Place Multi Lane Traffic tool settings window.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add more lanes.
- Select the vehicle set from the Vehicle Set drop-down list.
- Select the center line of the lane.
- Select the direction of the traffic flow for each lane.
- Enter a data point to accept the traffic flow.