Specifying Model Selection Methods
Model selection methods determine which models are used when creating print definitions from design files.
The Use these models to create print definitions list box on the Print Styles dialog provides a list of model selection methods. The following model selection methods are supported:
- Prefer sheet models—A print definition is created for each sheet model. If there are no sheet models present, a print definition is created for each design model.
- All models—A print definition is created for each model.
- All sheet models—A print definition is created for each sheet model.
- All design models—A print definition is created for each design model.
- Listed models—Lets you type in a list of models to use for creating print definitions. For example, if a DGN file contains three models named sheet 01, sheet 02, and sheet 03, you can use the regular expression sheet.* to match all three models.
If you do not specify a model selection method, Print Organizer will use the model selection method specified on the Preferences dialog at print definition creation time.