To Place Named a Rectangular Array of Named Boundaries
In the Drawing workflow, on the View tab, in the Named Boundaries group, select Place Named Boundary.
In the Place Named Boundary tool settings window make the following settings:
Select From Drawing Boundary.
- From the Drawing Boundary drop-down list, select the drawing boundary.
- Enter name and optionally description for the named boundary.
- (Optional) From the Detail Scale drop-down list, set the scale at which the named boundary is to be placed.
Select Place a rectangular array of named boundaries.
- (Optional) From the Group drop-down list, select the group.
- (Optional) Set the Active Angle at which the named boundaries is to be placed.
- Enter the number of rows and columns in the respective Rows and Columns fields.
- (Optional) Enter the row and column spacing in the respective Row Overlap and Column Overlap fields.
Turn off Create Drawing check box.
Note: If the Create Drawing check box is turned on, the Create Drawing dialog opens for creating a saved view and automating dynamic views.
- Select From Drawing Boundary.
- Enter a data point to place a rectangular array of named boundaries.