Defining Default Properties for a Plot
Print styles provide an easy and flexible way of defining default print definition properties for both Print Organizer and the Print dialog.
Using print styles, you can:
- store print definition properties so that they can be easily reused
- enforce drawing standards by turning on/off display parameters, using a particular scale, or specifying a pen table
- establish properties that pertain to the entire print set, such as printer name, or printer driver configuration file
- apply print definition properties automatically when creating print definitions or changing printers
- save time by reducing the need to navigate through dialogs entirely
See Print Styles, for more information about creating and applying print styles.