To Create a Printer Driver Configuration File
- Select The Print dialog opens. .
- Select The Printer Driver Configuration dialog opens. .
The Create New Printer Driver Configuration dialog opens.
- Select a printer driver from the Select printer driver list box and click OK. The Printer Driver Configuration dialog opens to the General tab.
In the Display Label field, type in a new display label for the printer driver.
Note: The Print dialog enumerates all .pltcfg files in all folders defined in the search path and identifies them by display label. Giving the new printer driver configuration file a new display label allows users to easily distinguish between printer drivers. If two printer driver configuration files have the same display label, they cannot be easily distinguished (except by a numeric suffix).
- Change the printer driver file's properties as needed, using the other tabs.
The Save Printer Driver Configuration File dialog opens to the ..\Configuration\Organization\Pltcfg folder.
- Type in a name for the printer driver configuration file and click Save.
- Select .