To Place Cells from a List of DWG Files
- Open the Configuration Variables dialog ( ).
- In the Search field enter the variable MS_BLOCKLIST.
The Edit Configuration Variable dialog opens. The Edit Mode should be set to Overwrite.
- In the New Value field, enter the path to the *.DWG files that you want to place as cells, and click OK.
- From the dialog's File menu, choose Save.
- Click OK to exit the Configuration Variables dialog.
- Open the Cell Library dialog ( dialog launcher).
Click Display All Cells in MS_CELLLIST.
The *.dwg files are displayed.
- Double-click on the cell to make it the active cell.
- Select the Place Active Cell tool and position the cell as desired.