To Add an Element to a Named Presentation
- Select the Named Presentations tool ( The Named Presentations dialog opens.
Set Element to Named Presentation icon.
The Set Named Presentation dialog opens.
- Select the desired view(s) from the Select Views options for the named presentation.
- (Optional) Select or deselect desired view combinations in the extended tool settings.
- Select the element you wish to add to the named presentation.
- Enter a data-point. The element is added to the selected named presentation(s).
If you wish to add another element to the same named presentation(s), select the element and enter a data point again.
Note: You can also add the element to a named presentation in the Properties dialog by setting the corresponding Named Presentation to True.