To Associate a Border Attachment to a Sheet Seed Model
- In the Models dialog, create a sheet model of the required size for your border graphics (typically, in a separate DGN file) to be used as a seed file.
- Do one of the following:
- Create your sheet model, at the required sheet size.
- In the sheet model, reference the border graphic sheet model (with live nesting on if the border graphics were referenced to the sheet model).
- In the sheet model, select the Define Sheet Boundary tool in the Models dialog,
- In the Define Sheet Boundary settings window, select the Border.