To Dolly/Elevate the Camera in 100 (Unit) Steps
- Select the Define Camera tool.
In the tool settings window's icon bar, click the Dolly/Elevate icon.
- Turn off Continuous View Updates.
- If necessary, click the More button to reveal the settings options.
- Expand the Controlled Movement section to display the fields for Increments in Distance and Angle.
- In the Distance field, type 100.
In the camera view enter a data point in the top, bottom, left or right of the view.
The camera is moved 100 units in the direction of the data point. This has the effect of moving the model in the opposite direction on the screen.
- Further data points move the camera in 100 unit increments.