|| Defines the axis that the view is folded about.
- About Horizontal Line — Folds the view about a horizontal line.
- About Vertical Line — Folds the view about a vertical line.
- About Specified Line — Folds the view about a line that you define with two points. Before you accept the line with another data point, you can translate the view perpendicular to the line.
|| Defines the standard angle used for the projection.
- First Angle — First Angle projection is used when creating the folded copy.
- Third Angle — Third Angle projection is used when creating the folded copy.
|Use Reference Dialog List
If on, the models selected on the References dialog are copied.
|| If on, the fence contents are copied. The option menu sets the Fence (Selection) Mode.