|| Sets the placement method.
- Center — Places the sphere starting at the center of the sphere by radius.
- Edge — Places the sphere by a distance described on the outer portion of the sphere.
- Diameter — Places the sphere from one side of the sphere along the diameter of the sphere.
|| Sets the direction of the sphere's axis.
- Points — Direction of axis is defined graphically. AccuDraw can be used to define the drawing plane on which the points are placed.
- Screen X, Y, or Z — Direction of the axis is set to the screen's X, Y, or Z axis.
- Drawing X, Y, or Z — Direction of the axis is set to the drawing's, or design file's, X, Y, or Z axis.
|| If on, sets the diameter.