Bentley OpenSite Designer CONNECT Edition
OpenSite Designer CONNECT Edition is a new application that replaces the capabilities of site design applications found in the InRoads, GEOPAK, MX, PowerCivil for North America, and PowerSurvey product lines in a single offering. OpenSite Designer is built on OpenRoads modeling technology and will provide significant new design modeling, analytical modeling, modeling optimization and project collaboration capabilities. A detailed functional overview is available online at OpenSite. OpenSite Designer redefines best practices for the generating design and construction deliverables and ensures the exchange of data throughout the project delivery and asset lifecycle. Using OpenSite Designer, you can:
- Blend traditional engineering workflows for plan, profile, and earthworks with 3D parametric modeling and earthwork optimization to enable the model-centric creation of all design deliverables.
- Create intelligent geometrics and 3D models containing site information, terrain data, parking lots, building pads, driveways, sidewalk, parcel layout and related site features.
- Achieve exponential modeling performance gains with the model-centric production of design deliverables.
- Enable users to share project information across teams, locations, and disciplines with precision and security.
- Use Catalog Services to manage and deliver functional components for consistent generative design across the engineering workgroup.
- Access Documentation Center to produce multi-discipline documentation for all work on assets across the project.
- Share realistic visualizations with the public and stakeholders to gather feedback, improve public engagements, and speed project approvals.