To Drive Through a Model
- Set the views.
- Select the 3D Drive Through tool.
Follow the heads-up prompts.
Select a 3D View
Data point in the view to be used for the actual drive through. A message is displayed if a 2D view is selected.
Select center line of the road
Select a MS 3d element or a Civil horizontal geometry element (which must have an active profile)
- Set the General Controls (speed and step).
- (Optional at any time during the session) Adjust the Camera / Target Controls.
- (Optional at any time during the session) Set the Advanced Controls.
- Click Run to start the drive through. If the centerline element is outside the area of 3D models, click Pause, then key in a station near the area of interest.
- Using the navigation tools in the General Controls tab, move throughout the 3D models.