Reverse Curve by Angle
You can access this tool from the following:
- Open the Civil Tools task pane to the Horizontal Geometry section then click the Reverse Curve by Angle icon.
- When you move the cursor into the Profile View, it is equipped with a command prompt that says, "Locate First Element", so move the cursor to the element from which you wish to transition then select it.
- Enter the Start Point by moving the cursor along the first element to where the transition will begin then data point, example, left-click.
- The command prompt requests that you "Locate Second Element", so move the cursor to the element to which the transition must extend then data point.
- Enter the End Point by moving the cursor along the second element to where the transition will end then data point.
- To trim the element(s) at the intersection of the curves or to extend the new curve to intersect with the existing elements, strike the down arrow key to choose from the available options then data point. Use the Reverse Curve by Angle tool to construct reverse curves between previously drawn elements.