Bentley OpenSite, OpenRoads, & OpenRail Designer CONNECT Edition
OpenSite, OpenRoads, and OpenRail Designer CONNECT Edition are applications that replace the capabilities of all applications in the InRoads, GEOPAK, MX, PowerCivil for (Country), Bentley Rail Track and GeoMacao product lines into three offerings. OpenX Designer products are built on "OpenRoads modeling technology" that provides significant new design modeling, analytical modeling and project collaboration capabilities. A detailed functional overview is available online at OpenSite, OpenRoads, OpenRail.
OpenX Designer redefines best practices for the generating design and construction deliverables and ensures the exchange of data throughout the project delivery and asset lifecycle. Using OpenX Designer, you can:
- Assemble context data rapidly from a variety of sources, such as point clouds, 3D reality meshes, terrain data, images, and geospatial information to bring real-world settings to your project.
- Achieve exponential modeling performance gains with the model-centric production of design deliverables.
- Enable users to share project information across teams, locations, and disciplines with precision and security.
- Use Catalog Services to manage and deliver functional components for consistent generative design across the engineering workgroup.
- Produce multi-discipline documentation for all work on assets across the project.
- Share realistic visualizations with the public and stakeholders to gather feedback, improve public engagements, and speed project approvals.