Introducing OpenRoads ConceptStation CONNECT Edition
Jump-start your projects by rapidly creating conceptual designs and improving the decision-making process. OpenRoads ConceptStation offers roadway and bridge design capabilities to help road and land development engineers create intelligent models in context. Explore conceptual design options with real-world data and cost analysis to improve project results. Combine data acquisition, reality modeling, and conceptual design to help identify high-cost and high-risk items in the preliminary and planning design stages of your infrastructure projects.
Using OpenRoads ConceptStation , you can:
- Assemble context data rapidly from a variety of sources, such as 3D reality meshes, terrain data, images, and geospatial information to bring real-world settings to your project.
- Simplify 3D modeling with easy-to-use engineering sketching capabilities to quickly conceptualize road and bridge infrastructure.
- Rapidly generate 3D layouts with associated project costs, and share with project teams and stakeholders to choose the best option.
- Advance the approved 3D model to the detailed design phase to rapidly accelerate project delivery.
- Share realistic visualizations with the public and stakeholders to gather feedback, improve public engagements, and speed project approvals.