This option's main functionality is to let you change the view of component properties displayed in the property pane of the Place Component dialog and Element Information dialog as well as define the position of the properties in the SpecGrid.
The Property Categorization interface is separated into two different sections. The left pane lists the classes and the right pane has the layout of how the properties are to be viewed in the properties section of the Place Component or Element Info dialogs. The main numbered sections represent the categories and with the individual properties listed beneath them.
The Property Categorization interface lets you manipulate the Categories and Properties in the following ways:
- Modify a component property's order within a category
- Edit and/or add new categories
- Move properties to other categories
- Determine a property's editable state in both the Place Component and Element Info dialogs
- Determine a property's position in the SpecGrid