Create New Component from Existing Template
- Select the Component Builder option from the Navigation pane.
- Click the New button from the Component section of the Ribbon to display the New Component dialog dialog.
- Selected the desired template from the tree.
Select one of the Descriptor Options to use:
Existing: Activates the field below where you can select an existing template. The predefined Descriptor options for that template will be displayed in the Properties section of the Component Builder interface, but will not be editable.
Copy: Similar to the Existing option, it will load predefined Descriptor options for the selected template into the Component Builder Properties section. However, the properties will be able to be modified.
- Press OK to add the component record to the Components section.
- Set the desired values in the properties.
- Press Save when everything is setup to save the component into the database.