New and Changed in CONNECT Edition (Initial Release)
The following topics summarize the new features and enhancements in the OpenPlant PID CONNECT Edition release.
Features Common to all OpenPlant Applications
The following are OpenPlant PID specific Technology Preview Features in OpenPlant PID
- PlantSight Integration: PlantSight integration is in Technology Preview mode in this release. For issues related to PlantSight , please see the BE Communities.
- Page Connectors: Since PlantSight integration is in Technology Preview mode, page connectors, which rely on the ability to sync to PlantSight, are also considered to be in Technology Preview mode.
The following are Platform specific Technology Preview Features in OpenPlant PID CONNECT Edition
- Place Label Cell Filter by Element - This allows the Place Label tool to display the cells that are available for use by the element type that is selected.
- Shrinkwrap Mesh - You can now create watertight meshes around elements using the Shrinkwrap Mesh tool.
- Text Favorite Manager - Provided to efficiently create and manage text favorites. The Text Favorite Manager supports element property types to enable reusable property-driven annotations.
- User Feedback Services - You can now submit comments or suggestions about MicroStation using the Feedback service in the File Backstage menu within MicroStation.