To Install OpenCities Map CONNECT Edition
- In an Explorer window, double-click the OpenCities Map setup executable. The OpenCities Map Installation Wizard opens.
- (Optional) To do Companion
Installations (Companion Feature or Companion Product) along with
OpenCities Map, do the following:
- Turn on the check box for the desired Companion Installation.
- (Optional) Click Configure for the selected Companion Installation. The Installer Wizard displays the configuration settings for the selected Companion Installation.
- (Optional) Make the desired configuration settings and return to the Installer Wizard main page.
- (Optional) To make changes
to the default
OpenCities Map Configuration:
- Click the Configure button next to OpenCities Map CONNECT Edition. The Application Install Location page opens.
- To change the path where OpenCities Map is installed, click the Browse button next to the Application Path field.
- In the Browse For Folder dialog that opens, browse to the drive and folder where you want to install OpenCities Map, then click OK.
- Click Next. The Configuration page opens.
- To change the path of Delivered Configuration, click the Browse button next to the Delivered Configuration field.
- In the Browse For Folder dialog that opens, browse to the drive and folder where you want to deliver the default Configuration, then click OK. The location of Delivered Configuration should be from the local machine.
- To set up Custom
Configuration, select the Custom Configuration (plus Delivered Configuration)
radio button. Then click the Browse button next to the Custom Configuration
field. In the Browse For Folder dialog that opens, browse to the drive and
folder where your Custom Configuration is located, then click OK. You can
select a network location for Custom Configuration.
Note: For information on Custom Configuration, refer to the topic Configuration Changes.
- To read the End-User Licensing Agreement (EULA), click the Licensing Terms link. The End-User Licensing Agreement opens in a web browser.
- After reading the license agreement, turn on the I accept the End User Licensing Terms check box if you understand and agree to the License Agreement Terms and Conditions.
- Click Install.
- (Optional) If you would like to activate the product using the Product Activation Wizard, turn on the Launch activation wizard check box. For more information, see Activating Your Product.
- Click Finish. A program group is created for this product. If you chose to use the Product Activation Wizard in the previous step, it opens.