Used to setup a view camera, in 3 point projection mode, by entering data points to define first the camera location, then the camera target location.
|| List box that lets you select a standard camera lens, or to define a custom lens.
- Fisheye — 93.3°; focal length 20mm
- Extra Wide — 74.3°; focal length 28mm
- Wide — 62.4°; focal length 35mm
- Normal — 46.0°; focal length 50mm
- Portrait — 28.0°; focal length 85mm
- Telephoto — 12.1°; focal length 200mm
- Telescopic — 2.4°; focal length 1000mm
- Custom — Allows you to use settings other than the preset camera lens options.
|| (Standard Lens set to Custom only) Lets you define the camera lens angle, in degrees.
|| (Standard Lens set to Custom only) Lets you define the camera lens focal length, in millimeters (MM).
|| Sets the height above existing geometry that the camera will be placed.
|| Sets the height above existing geometry that the camera target will be placed.