To place a deck
To place a bridge deck between supportlines, use the following procedure.
- In the Place Deck tool settings dialog, select the deck template to use:
- (Optional) Specify additional settings such as offsets and orientation.
- (Optional) In the Place Deck tool settings dialog, clear the Add Constraints check box if no additional placement constraints are required.
In the view window, do the following:
- Data point (i.e., click) a supportline as the first deck boundary
- Data point a different supportline as the second deck boundary
- Data point a third time to accept
- (Optional) Specify any necessary point or variable constraints along the deck and then click Apply.