To place the abutments
To place abutments at the end supportlines, do the following.
This tutorial will use one of the stock abutment templates that is installed with OpenBridge Modeler. The Cap Length Adjustment feature will be used to limit the abutment length to the width of the deck.
Home ribbon tab, select the
Place Abutment tool in the
- In the Place Abutment tool settings dialog, select the abutment template to use:
- Set the following tool parameters:
- Select Abutment_steel_piles as the Feature Definition.
- In the view window, do the following:
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4, this time setting the Orientation to End and selecting SupportLine 4.