To import civil terrain data
To import terrain model data into your project, use the following procedure.
If you have an external terrain model from Bentley Geopak (file extension .tin), you can import the data into your project.
- Either: Select Files To Import dialog opens.
- Navigate to and select the terrain mode file you want to import and then click Done. The Import Terrain Model(s) dialog opens.
- Specify the details of the terrain model import.
- Click Import. Once the process is completed, the dialog status bar reads Import Complete.
- Close the Import Terrain Model(s) dialog