To Create a WorkSet from a Template WorkSet
Make sure you have selected a WorkSpace and it contains the WorkSet that you want to use as a template WorkSet.
Work page, click WorkSet and select Create WorkSet from the
The Create WorkSet dialog opens.
- In the Name text box, enter the name of the new WorkSet.
- (Optional) In the Description text box, enter the WorkSet description.
- From the Template drop-down list select the desired template WorkSet that you want to clone.
- (Optional) If you want just clone the folders structure and not the files, turn on the Create Folders Only check box.
- (Optional) Click the Assign a project to WorkSet icon next to the CONNECTED Project field, select a project from the Assign Project to WorkSet dialog and click Assign.
- Click OK.