To apply point details
To provide template data for how a point on a cross-section relates to other points, use the following procedure.
You must have previously drawn a cross-section shape for your 2D template.
- In the Template Creation window, select the Point Details tab.
- Select a table row corresponding to a point (i.e., vertex on the shape).
Set the Superelevation Flag option.
- (Optional) Apply point constraints:
- (Optional) Apply corner attributes:
- (Optional) Set the Do Not Rotate option.
- Click Save.