What's New in CONNECT Edition Update 8
This topic summarizes the new enhancements in OpenBridge Modeler CONNECT Edition Update 8.
- New workflow with ProConcrete Tools in OpenBridge Modeler
- Reinforce bridge structural members such as beams, piers, abutments, barriers and decks. Add steel reinforcing to concrete objects that update automatically as the concrete shape changes.
- Modify Rebar Tools
- Bar Positioning Tools to allow assigning identifying numbers to each rebar in the model
- Bar Analytics can be used to view information about rebar existing in the active model in a consolidated report
- Manual Bar Marking Tool (Technology Preview)
- Bridge Wizard, a simple tool which allows novice users to rapidly create a complete 3D bridge model.
- Option to specify analytical properties for Functional Components and transfer to analytics - RM Bridge and LEAP
- Option for Concrete Beam Flanges to follow deck
- Generate beam when placed partly outside of deck
- Option to place up to 2 bearings under each beam end
- Report on grout pad/plate corner elevations
- Support for math expressions in Template variables
- Aux Placement: Option to specify distance and count
- Update to MicroStation PowerPlatform Update 13.
- Update to Civil Platform (OpenRoads Designer) 2019 Release 3
- Update to ProStructures Update 4