To place concrete diaphragms
Concrete diaphragms can be placed transversely between beams in a span. To place concrete diaphragms between concrete beams, use the following procedure.
- Select the beam group:
- For the selected span from the list of spans, to place diaphragms between beams, select the start and end beam, the thickness of the diaphragm, vertical (top and bottom offsets), horizontal offsets in the default table.
- You can also specify a skew angle and concrete material for the layout
- Next specify the locations along the selected span where you would like to place the diaphragms and input the distances measured from the support line.
- Click to add the diaphragms at the desired locations
- You can now click Copy to copy the defined diaphragm layout from the current span to the other spans.