To place the barriers
To place the barriers on either side of the bridge deck, do the following.
Home ribbon tab, select the
Place Barrier tool in the
- In the Place Barrier tool settings dialog, clear the Add Constraints setting if it is checked. All other settings will be their default value (i.e., all offsets set to zero) and orientation of vertical).
- Select Barrier as the Feature Definition.
- In the Place Barrier tool settings dialog, select the barrier template to use:
In the view window do the following:
- Data point on each of the cantilever decks (four in total).
- Reset (i.e., right-click) to set the selection set.
- Data point again to accept.
- To select the path along the left of the bridge deck, do the following:
- Click OK. The barrier is placed along the left side of the bridge deck.
Repeat steps 3 through 6 again, this time:
- selecting the 32" F SHAPE R barrier template
- placing along point P_0 (or the point corresponding to the right, top corner of the segment wing).