To generate a substructure drawing
- In a view window, select the Top View tool in the view control toolbox.
- In the view window, data point on a substructure (pier or abutment) object and the data point elsewhere to accept. The Create Drawing dialog opens.
- Type a Name for the drawing.
- Select a Drawing Seed.
- Select an appropriate scale for the drawing mode.
- Ensure that the Create Sheet Model option is checked.
- Click OK. A view opens with the dynamic view drawing generated.
All drawings will be included in the Models dialog. Either select or select the Models tool found on the Primary toolbox ().
The drawings will be automatically updated for most changes. However, keep in mind that very large changes not work. For example, changing a 20' pier to a 40' pier or deleting and adding piers will not update the drawings.
Note: You turn off the display of the section callouts generated by the dynamic views on the View Attributes dialog in the view window toolbox (). Clear the Section Callouts display under the Markers display control.