To add a bridge with multiple units
To place a bridge with multiple units quickly in a single command, use the following procedure.
Fill in the bridge details:
- Data point on a bridge alignment.
- Data point or type a start station.
- Type the bridge prefix and data point to accept.
Add a bridge unit:
- Click the Add button (). A row is added to the bridge units table.
- Type the Unit Name.
- Select the Unit Type from the drop down list.
- Type the Support Line Length.
- Type the Skew Angle.
- Type the Span Lengths.
- Repeat step 3 to add more bridge units as needed. You can use the tools at the bottom of the dialog to remove or reorder existing bridge units you have added.
- Click OK