To place abutments
To place abutments at the end supportlines from the custom abutment template, do the following.
This template is from Tutorial 1 and if you have not previously completed that tutorial, you must create the abutment template first.
Home ribbon tab, select the
Place Abutment tool in the
- In the Place Abutment tool settings dialog, select the abutment template to use:
- Clear the Elevation Constraints checkbox. Leave all other tool settings as defaults (i.e., not Integral, Horizontal Offset of 0.0, no cap length adjustment).
- Change the Orientation setting to Start.
- Select Abutment_steel_piles as the Feature Definition.
- In the view window, do the following:
- Repeat Steps 3 through 5, this time setting the Orientation to End and selecting SupportLine 3.