To place the beam group
To specify a standard concrete section for all the beams in the beam layout, do the following.
Home ribbon tab, select the
Place Beam tool in the
- Select Girder as the Feature Definition.
- In the view window, do the following: Beam Definition dialog opens.
Select the standard section and material to use:
- Select LEAP Concrete in the Beam Sections drop-down list.
- In the first (only) table row, click in the Template cell to display the list of LEAP Concrete sections in the library.
- Select from this list.
- Click in the Material cell and select AASHTO-V CL.A from the drop-down list.
- Type 3 (in) as the Beam Haunch start and end values.
- Ensure that the Apply To All Beams option is checked to copy the beam parameters to all the remaining beams. Alternatively, you can copy the beam selection other beams as follows if the Apply To All Beams option is unchecked:
- Click OK.