To place multiple supportlines
To place multiple supportlines on the active alignment by specifying distances and skew angles, use the following procedure.
- In the Place Multi SupportLines tool settings dialog, specify any fixed settings. These values will be the default for each supportline placed, but they may be changed for individual supportlines later.
- Type the Number of SupportLines to place using the tool.
- Select the Direction Mode to use.
- (Optional) Set the Feature options if needed.
In the view window, provide the following data points:
- Data point to specify the Start Location.
- Data point to specify the Direction Mode.
- Data point to specify the End Location.
- Specify different (skew) angle, station, or span lengths for individual supportlines as needed. The station or span length is calculated when the other value is entered.
- Click OK.