What's New in V8i
Welcome to OpenBridge Modeler! The following is a summary of some of the key features available in the V8i release.
Where to Start
We recommend that you orient yourself to the product first by reviewing the Getting Started section of this help.
Next, it is recommended that you work through one or more of the tutorials. They will provide you with practical experience in using OpenBridge Modeler to model various "real world" bridge projects.
- 3D parametric bridge
modeling focusing on:
- Segmental bridges (span-by-span and balanced cantilever)
- Box girder bridges
- Slab bridges
- Prestressed concrete girder bridges
- Steel girder bridges
- Extensive substructure modeling
- Reference or import of civil data
- Analytical connection
- Geometry reports
- Estimated quantities and cost reports
- Generate i-models with engineering attributes
- ProjectWise integration
- Catalog services for stock items such as bridge bearings
- CONNECTED projects for V8i platform