To place the supportlines
To place all the supportlines for the US301 over RR steel bridge, do the following.
Home ribbon tab, select the
tool in the
Place Multi SupportLines tool
settings dialog, set the following tool values:
- Check the Skew Angle option and type a value of 0.
- Check the Length option and type a value of 100.0000 (ft).
- Check the Start Station option and type a value of 191+42.6700.
- Check the End Station option and type a value of 193+44.5300.
- Check the Number of SupportLines option and type a value of 3.
- Select SupportLine as the Feature Definition.
Click three times in the view window.
Note: You are prompted to specify values at each data point, but these were specified as fixed tool settings. Notice that the pop-up entry field on your mouse pointer has a lock to indicate these values are locked.The Place Multi supportlines dialog opens.
Specify the following values for the supportlines to vary the skew
and span length:
SupportLine No Station (Skew) Angle Span Length (calculated) 1 191+42.6700 -15.63° 0.0000 2 192+45.6700 -14.0° 103.0000 3 193+44.5300 -12.6° 98.8600
- Click OK. The supportlines are added to the bridge model.