To place an abutment
To place an abutment template on an existing supportline, use the following procedure.
- In the Place Abutment tool settings dialog, select the abutment template to use:
- (Optional) Specify additional settings such as Integral option or horizontal offset.
- (Optional) In the Create Abutment tool settings dialog, clear the Elevation Constraints check box if no custom elevation changes are needed for any of the piers.
- In the Create Abutment tool settings dialog, select either Start or End in the Orientation setting drop-down list.
- In the view window, do the following:
- Specify any necessary cap elevation constraints for the abutment and then click Apply.