What's New in CONNECT Edition Update 6
This topic summarizes the new enhancements in OpenBridge Modeler CONNECT Edition Update 6.
- New advanced deck definition for Box Girder bridges.
- Logical and consistent reorganization of configuration files, workspaces, standard, library and example files
- CONNECT Licensing
- Options to export/import substructure library templates including piers, abutments and wingwalls.
- Material definition is now separate from Features.
- Excavation tool now handles multi column footings.
- Transfer to LBS, barriers as equivalent area and CrossFrames including connection plates
- When the tendons are brought in from RM Bridge to OpenBridge Modeler, several additional properties also brought in.
- Several options on export to RM, including option to pick design code specific material, simplified abutment etc.
- Support for ProjectWise Managed Workspaces
- Option to publish to iModel 2.0 format
- Platform Updates: