|| Defines angles of isometric axes:
- Top — 30° and 150°
- Left — 90° and 150°
- Right — 30° and 90°
|| Sets the type of isometric circle created.
- Solid — The circle is placed as a solid element (can be hatched/patterned).
- Hole — The circle is placed as a hole element (cannot be hatched/patterned).
|| Sets the active Fill Type.
- None — No fill
- Opaque — Filled with Active Color
- Outlined — Filled with Fill Color (outline of circle takes the Active Color)
|| Sets the color and optional gradient with which the isometric circle is filled.
- If Fill Type is Opaque, the Active Color.
- If Fill Type is Outlined, the fill color can be different from the Active Color.