Customizing Sheet Sizes in the sheetsizes.def File
The active sheetsizes.def file is used to control the available list of sheet sizes which are used to define the printable area for sheet models.
Name; Units; Height; Width; TopMargin; LeftMargin; BottomMargin; RightMargin; UnitSystems
- Name - Used for display of the sheet size in the user interface. Use the special value "_[SYSTEM]_" to indicate that the program should use the standard built-in name.
- Units - Controls the interpretation of the subsequent numeric values such as Height and Width. True scale will be applied to all values. Valid values for Units are:
- Height and Width - Control the corresponding dimensions of the sheet.
- TopMargin, LeftMargin, BottomMargin, and RightMargin - Control the corresponding margins that decrease the printable area within the sheet size defined by the Height and Width. Negative values can be used for any of the margins to move the margins outside of the displayed paper.
- UnitSystems - Used to filter the list of sizes. The user interface will typically use the active model's master units to control the visible sizes. Only sizes that specify a system that matches the system of the active model will be displayed. Multiple systems can be specified. If 1,2,3 is specified then the size will not be filtered based on the system. Valid values for UnitSystems are:
To customize this data make a copy of the sheetsizes.def file, place it within your Configuration, and define the configuration variable MS_CUSTOMSHEETSIZEDEF with that location.