To Add Single Cells to a Cell Selector File
- In the Cell Selector dialog ( split button), select .
- Select the cell selector file to which you want to add cells and click Open.
From the Edit menu, select Insert.
The Define Button dialog opens.
To select a cell from a different library, click Browse.
The Select Cell Library dialog opens.
- (Optional) Select a cell library and click Open.
The Select Cell dialog opens.
- Select a cell to add to the cell selector file and click OK.
- (Optional) Change any of the button settings as necessary.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 3–9 to add additional cells.
- From the File menu, select Save.