To Name and Save a View
- Set up the source view so that the desired portion of the design is displayed and the view attributes are as desired.
Do one of the following:
The Saved Views dialog opens.
In the Saved View dialog, click the Create Saved View tool.
The Create Saved View tool settings window opens.
- From the Method option menu, select From View.
- From the View Type option menu, select Saved View.
- In the Name field, type a name for the view.
- (Optional) In the Description field, type a description.
- From the Clip Volume option menu, select From View to allow the clip volume to be used.
- Turn on Associative Clip Volume to associate the clip volume with the saved view.
Turn off the Create Drawing check box.
Note: If the Create Drawing check box is turned on, the Create Drawing dialog opens for automating dynamic views.
- Click in the view window to select the source view.